Let’s talk about death and dying. Let’s break the taboo!
An opportunity to talk about all things related to death and dying in an open, brave and safe space. In a death café you are invited to explore topics around death some examples that often come up.
- What do you think happens when we die?
- Why is death so scary?
- Why don’t people talk about death?
- This is what I would like to happen?
- This is how I would like to be remembered?
- What do I have to do when someone dies?
These are just a few thoughts that arise. What do you want to explore?
Tickets are limited so click the button below!
A death café is about talking about death and dying. Its is not coaching or counselling about bereavement or grief. If you wish to experience grief coaching please book a call free-exploratory-session